Why join iCRAG?
With a diverse team of researchers across the country and a continuously growing, worldwide network of collaborators and project partners, iCRAG is developing innovative science and technology to create solutions for a sustainable society. We welcome new members from across Ireland whose contributions will help to achieve our mission and actively strive to support our team to excel their science, maximise the reach and impact of their research, and deliver innovative and dynamic solutions for a sustainable society. iCRAG membership is currently open to all investigators and researchers based in Irish institutions.
Some of the many benefits/supports iCRAG membership affords includes:
- Join a national and international network of researchers, industry and project partners gaining support and shared experience, collaborative research opportunities, and access to field experts.
- A dedicated Operations Team to help support your research programme.
- Access to iCRAG’s state-of-the-art analytical facilities, equipment and resources across the country including a team of world-class technicians.
- Be kept up to date with upcoming funding cycles, including exclusive funding programmes for Centre members, and be supported with your proposals by our dedicated grants team.
- Access to iCRAG’s industry network with co-ordinated industry engagement support to maximise industry backing and commercial applications.
- Dedicated communication, engagement and event support to maximise the impact of your research including enhanced visibility and promotion of your science on iCRAG’s international platforms.
iCRAG offers three membership types:
Full members are those funded wholly or in part through iCRAG’s Prime Award and supplementary awards.
Associate members are those not funded through iCRAG’s Prime Award or supplementary awards but are funded through sources that count towards the Centre’s cost-share targets and whose research is aligned with the objectives of the Centre.
Affiliate members are not currently in a position to support iCRAG’s cost-share targets but would like to be kept informed of iCRAG related news and developments.
How to become a member?
Please read the Membership Scheme Document which outlines the available supports and expected contributions of Centre members. Once you have read the document, please click on the applicable type below and complete the form. Links to the form are also available in the Membership Scheme Document.
Full Membership form.
Associate Membership form.
Affiliate Membership form.
If you have any queries about membership for you please contact email@example.com.
Interested in doing a project with iCRAG?
If you are interested in starting a research project with iCRAG, please get in touch with Industry and Research Programme Manager Aoife Brady firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the next steps.
Interested in joining iCRAG as a project partner?
For information on joining iCRAG as a project partner please see iCRAG's partnership page.