The 4th International Symposium of Machine Learning and Big Data in Geoscience & Geoengineering (ISMLG) will be held at University College Cork, Ireland from the 29th of August to the 1st of September 2023. https://www.ismlg2023.com/
The theme of the symposium is Data-centric solutions for reshaping the next generation geo-industries and the symposium is hosted by ISSMGE Technical Committee of Machine Learning & Big Data (TC309).
- Development of benchmark datasets for geoscience and geo-industries
- Development and application of innovative geotechnical monitoring technologies to subsurface engineering
- Gathering and processing of big data and metadata in geoscience and geoengineering
- Big geodata mining, generation of big geodata by computational methods and etc.
- Development and optimisation of machine learning algorithm for geoscience and geotechnics
- Applying artificial intelligence to site investigation and geo-materials behaviour
- Application of machine learning and data analytics for design, construction, maintenance of geotechnical
assets during the whole-life cycle
- Role of visual data analytics, virtual reality and data-centric technology in geosciences and beyond